Dr. Rajani joined the CSC ecosystem in July 2017. Since then, she has been providing various services like income certificate, residential and caste certificates, Homeo 999, digital literacy training through PMGDISHA, banking services. Her latest venture has been the sanitary napkin manufacturing unit.
It is mandatory for CSCs to print all the approved Ayushman Bharat Card and handover to
beneficiaries. This is to inform you that CSC SPV will deduct the 50% payment from
CSC wallet of CSC VLEs who have not printed the Ayushman Bharat Golden cards.
Other guidelines for VLEs for Ayushman Bharat Service;
- VLE should not charge any fee before printing of Golden Cards.
- VLE should not charge fee more than prescribed i.e Rs 30 per card.
- VLE should do the proper scanning and uploading of documents required for
- beneficiary validation. Only good quality and legible documents to
- be uploaded and any illegible document will be rejected.
- VLE should ensure the entry of proper details of beneficiaries.
In-case of high rejections of beneficiaries' card, necessary action will be taken against the VLE.
In-case of any defaults by VLEs on above instructions or VLE involved in any
type of fraud activities, FIR will be lodged against him/her along with permanently block of